Sunday 6 May 2012

On our way home!

Can't believe today is the last day, we've came so far already (110miles) and now just a little bit further down the line and we're back in Carrickfergus.

Work up this morning in Antrim High Street Presbyterian Church all ready to go. All the boys fired up and full of energy but on the way out of the carpark it was clear I had some major issues!

Shin splints had set in bad on my left leg and my achilles tendon on my right leg was giving me major pain! I got about 2miles outside of Antrim and had to stop to get treated.

Thankfully we had Micheal the medic onsite to help and a quick pryer and the pain was gone!

We walked then down into Dunadry and through Templepatrick where we had a little unexpected visit from Michaels mum & dad. That done we hit the back roads to Mossley and the it's onto Carrickfergus!

Aiming to be walking into the Church around 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment